Employee Productivity Management
Our goal is to help our clients to build a just and progressive performance management system that rewards good contributions to organizational success and discourages dysfunctional behaviors, leveraging on SMART goals.
Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
Achievable (agreed, attainable).
Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
Delivering a shared value system that motivates all internal stakeholders towards higher productivity
- Organizational strategy and goal alignment
- Cascading top level goals to divisional functions
- Defining enterprise performance indicators (EPIs)
- Aligning divisional and personal key performance Indicators to EPIs
- Developing a robust Performance Management System (PMS) based on SMART goals
- Performance Monitoring System and HR policies
- Organizational messaging